Saturday, December 31, 2005

Seafood

School is starting in three days time! Oh my. I'm still not prepared for it yet.

I tried doing my holiday assignment yesterday night, but I ended up sleeping on them. So my English assignment is crumpled up now. Very unsightly. Thank goodness I did not drool on them.

I had lunch at Bottle Tree today. Some seafood restaurant. A very nice place, with a nice surrounding complimenting the atmosphere. It's located just beside the sea. At first when we reached there (it's at Jalan Mempurong) we were the first few people. Soon, more and more people from all walks of life began flooding the place. My phone was bombarded with stupid messages saying that I was at Malaysia.

Come to think of it, I did not go overseas throughout the two months break. This is so pathetic la.

We ordered a total of 6 dishes. It is a lot already, considering the fact that there were only five of us, and Bro was working. He's usually the one who finishes up all everything.

Everyone was enjoying the humongous plate chilli crab but me. ]: I wouldn't mind eating it if it does not cause rashes to appear on me. The chilli gravy from the crab was superb though. I kept dipping my man3 tou2 (fried bun) into the pool of chilli gravy. Yum!

I liked the beancurd + mince meat dish. I could eat it forever! The smell was heavenly. The taste was simply wonderful! The mee goreng was one of the nicest that I've tasted so far too.

After all the food, the people served us a complimentary plate of fruits. Everything amounted to only $85.10 in the end. :D

I wouldn't mind going back there again.

Janine.

12/31/2005 03:36:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com